Harness the authoritative thump of a P Bass. Wield the hard-hitting growl of a J Bass. Inject your bass with truckloads of blistering high-output punch, and infuse every note with incredible low-end bite and sustain. It's the sound you've heard from bands like Blink 182, Alien Ant Farm, Rise Against, Bad Religion, and The Smashing Pumpkins. And it's yours with the Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound PJ Set. These versatile pickups sound great in any setting, and if you add a two- or three-band EQ you can tackle anything. Whether you play rock, punk, or metal, drop the Quarter Pound PJ Set into your bass, and you'll never get lost in the mix again.
Fat, full, and punchy — the definitive P Bass tone
The Quarter Pound P Bass SPB-3's high output and versatility make it an easy fit for blues, classic rock, punk, heavy rock, classic metal, and nü-metal. The quarter-inch diameter pole pieces expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency range for fat, full, punchy sound with tremendous mid-range presence and maximum output. Though often used for heavy rock tones, this pickup possesses amazing tonal versatility. Includes logo covers.
Attack and attitude — the sound of the Jazz Bass
The Quarter Pound J Bass SJB-3 was developed for the bassist who needs slammin' output and a powerful attack. The quarter-inch pole pieces and intense windings deliver a full response with great sustain. The SJB-3's quarter-inch pole-pieces are nestled in intensely wound bobbins and add to the great tone of these pickups, boosting the sustain and giving a full response across the frequency spectrum. Recommended for blues, classic rock, garage, heavy rock, classic metal, and nü-metal, this pickup can do it all! Includes a logo cover.
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound PJ Set Features:
- High-output bass pickup set with Quarter Pound SPB-3 and SJB-3
- Provides the authoritative thump of a P Bass and the hard-hitting growl of a J Bass
- Injects your bass with blistering high-output punch, and infuses every note with low-end bite and sustain
- Quarter-inch pole pieces and high-output windings extend your frequency range for maximum tone
- Drop-in replacement for PJ-style bass guitars
- Logo covers for a modern customized appearance