used Orange Rockerverb 100 MKIII - 100-watt 2-channel Tube Head - Black. Does not comewith a footswitch. In good fully functional working condition
Orange Rockerverb 100 MKIII - 100-watt 2-channel Tube Head - Black100W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head with 2 Channels, Reverb, Effects Loop, and Power Attenuation - Black
Orange Rockerverb 100 MKIII Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Revoiced dual-channel design for maximum versatility
- Dynamic control with power-scaling and footswitchable attenuation
- 100% tube-driven including spring reverb and the effects loop
Revoiced dual-channel design for maximum versatility
While the Rockerverb guitar amplifiers have been a staple in many guitarist's rigs for years, the MKIII design ups the ante with revoiced channels to get even more versatility, clarity, and headroom. The clean channel now features a dual-band EQ and higher headroom while maintaining the vintage character of it's non-master volume design. The dirty channel is engineered to bring the filth. It starts you in crunchy rock 'n' roll territory and throttling you deep into modern high-gain grind.
Dynamic control with power-scaling and footswitchable attenuation
In a world of high-tech PA systems, digital modeling, and low-wattage lunchbox style amps, sometimes us guitarists can't get away with a screaming 100-watt tube behemoth behind us - not on the stage and not in the studio. Now you don't have to give up the feel and tone only offered by those muscular amplifiers with the Rockerverb 100 MKIII. With onboard power scaling at 30, 50, 70, and 100 watts, you can get those power tubes cooking at volumes that tailor to your situation. And the footswitchable and variable attenuator on the front of the amp can get you those cranked tones at bedroom-level volumes!
100% tube-driven including spring reverb and the effects loop
Nothing sounds like a tube amp... nothing. Orange knows that, which is why the Rockerverb 100 MKIII is a 100% tube design. The tubes aren't only in the pre and power sections, either. The onboard lush-sounding spring reverb and buffered effects loop have both been dialed in to give you a more clear, organic, and usable tone - all with the power of 12AT7 tubes. While there are a lot of great-sounding options out there to take you out of the tube world, just remember: nothing sounds like a tube amp... nothing.
Orange Rockerverb 100 MKIII Amplifier Head Features:
- 2-channel, 100-watt high-gain electric guitar amplifier
- Revoiced channels go from chimey to grinding
- Selectable 30-, 50-, 70-, or 100-watt performance
- Footswitchable attenuation for dynamic control
- Tube spring reverb offers airy to full-on surf
- Buffered tube-driven effects loop
- 12AX7 preamp tubes and EL34 power tubes
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:100W
- Preamp Tubes:4 x ECC83/12AX7, 2 x ECC81/12AT7
- Power Tubes:4 x EL34
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:3 x 1/4" (speakers)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:3 x 1/4" (attenuator, reverb, channel)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Bias Type:Adjustable Fixed
- Construction Material:Birch Plywood with Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:54.56 lbs.