La Bella Electric Bass Strings
La Bella RX-S6D Stainless-Steel Bass Guitar strings, 6 String (30-130)
Every string in the RX Series is uniquely constructed for that set. The Focused Set Design concept helps achieve all the elements of a perfectly balanced set such as tone, feel, vibrato, and tension.
Not all constructions are created equal. Every string in the Rx Series is uniquely constructed for that particular set. This "Focused Set Design" concept helps achieve all the elements of a perfectly balanced set such as tone, feel, vibrato, and tension. More flexible and lighter in tension compared to our SN & M Series, players will find the RX Series are more comfortable to play on any style bass. The RX Series is just the remedy your bass has been calling for!
- Stainless Steel Round Wound
- More flexible & lighter tension than Standard La Bella M Series
- String Gauges: .030, .045, .065, .085, .105, .130
- Versatile construction appeals to every style bass, genre of music and playing style
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All La Bella standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G) and 6th (C) string is wound the full length at 48". The 2nd (D) and 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to taper. The 4th (E) string is 37” from ball-end to taper.