La Bella White Nylon Tape Wound bass strings have an incredibly smooth outer wrap of clear nylon to create a warm and deep low end.
Compared to our classic Black Nylon Tape Wound bass strings, the White Nylon Tapes are even smoother to the touch and slightly brighter in tone, making them ideal for all genres of music on all types of basses.
- White Nylon Tape wound strings
- Bright tone; long sustain
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .050, .065, .085, .105
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Also available in 5-String 750T-B (.050 .065 .085 .135) & 6-String 750T-CB (.043 .050 .065 .085 .135) models.
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post. Only the silk should be cut or else the string will unravel.