Bad Stone Phase Shifter
Electro-Harmonix Bad Stone Phase Shifter The Bad Stone Phase Shifter made history as the first six-stage phaser with an adjustable feedback control and a manual mode that actually lets you freeze the phase sweep. Now EHX has re-issued the classic pedal in a modern package.
Bad Stone Phase Shifter EHX has resurrected the legendary Bad Stone Phase Shifter. With prices of 1970s’ vintage Bad Stones soaring, now is your chance to get a reissue that is faithful to the original circuit design and three-knob control layout, but features up-to-date enhancements for the modern player.
The Bad Stone delivers an incredible six stages of phase shifting plus a manual mode that lets the player freeze the phase. Its Rate knob controls the phase shifting speed which goes from a very slow swoosh to a rapid, oscillating warble. Feedback determines the depth of the phase effect and a toggle switch lets the user select Auto or Manual modes.
In addition to the die-cast package, other modern amenities include true bypass for maximum signal path integrity, an effect status LED and an AC jack that accepts an EHX9.6DC power supply.
- - A faithful reincarnation of the legendary 1970s Bad Stone with carefully selected updates for the modern player
- - The Bad Stone was the first phase shifter to employ variable feedback and features an awesome six stages of phase shifting
- - Manual Shift mode that lets you freeze the phase
- - Compact, rugged die-cast package
- - True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
- - Effect status LED
- - 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- - Current Draw: 18mA @ 9VDC
- - Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
- - Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)