THE EBS MICROBASS 3. WE’VE ALL BEEN THERE. BEING FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S GEAR AND LEFT WITH THAT UNEASY FEELING IT COULD TURN INTO A DISASTER. WITH THE NEW EBS MICROBASS 3, YOU CAN LET GO OF THAT FEELING AND BE CONFIDENT YOU’LL HAVE YOUR SOUND NO MATTER THE SITUATION.
Built on famous EBS amplifier designs
The EBS MicroBass 3 is a 2-channel preamp, built exclusively with premium components. It is engineered by EBS in Sweden with technologies from the famous HD360 and Fafner II amplifier designs.
The preamp operates at a signal level equal to a professional mixing console which gives you plenty of headroom. The high signal level makes it suitable to use as a preamp in combination with any type of power amp.
Run the Clean and Drive channels in series or parallel. Use the dual balanced XLR-outputs to tap the signal post and pre EQ at the same time. If you run the Effects loop in stereo mode, the balanced outputs become a Left and Right output instead.
With 10 Mohms input impedance, it handles any type of bass – passive, active, or with piezo pickups.
The built-in tuner makes it easy to tune between songs without the need of an external device. The MicroBass 3 also carries an onboard compressor, similar to the one found on several EBS amplifiers.
The analog EBS MicroBass 3 ensures your sound – every time.
- Parallel mode 1.5 Mohms // 44 pF
- Serial mode 10 Mohms // 22 pF
- Gain Range min/max -oo/ +30 dB
- Gain Peak LED +10 dBv
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Filter Type Shelving High/Low Pass
- Gain: Lo +6 dB @ 80 Hz
Mid -2 dB @ 900 Hz
Hi +3 dB @ 7.5 kHz
- Filter Type Shelving. Gain: +10 dB @ 10 kHz
- Bass Filter: Type 12 dB/oct. Shelving. Gain Range +/- 18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Middle Filter: Type Bandpass Filter. Freq Range 50 - 5.000 Hz. Q - Boost 0.5 - 1.3, Q - Cut 0.5 - >5. Gain Range +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Filter: Type Shelving. Gain Range +/- 18 dB @ 8 kHz
COMP/LIMIT: Comp Gain 0 dB
- Attenuation max 24 dB
- Compression Ratio max 3:1
- Attack (80%) typ <10 ms
- Release (80%) typ 100 ms
- INPUT: Input Impedance 1.8 Mohms // 22 pF
- DRIVE: Gain Range 40 dB
- Lo: Type 2nd harmonics soft
- Hi: Type Symmetrical 2-stage with +18 dB gain
- TYPE: Thin/Normal/Deep Pre Drive EQ
- Tone Filter: Type 6 dB/oct. Low Pass. Frequency Range 700 - 20k Hz
- Middle Filter: Type Bandpass Filter. Frequency Range 100 - 4.500 Hz. Q 1.2, Gain Range +/- 15 dB
- Loop Signal Level nominal -10 dBv
- Gain Unity (1:1)
- Output Impedance <100 ohms
- Input Impedance >200 kohms // 22 pF
- Recommended Impedance 32 - 200 ohms
- Input Impedance 20 kohms
- Nominal Level -10 dBv
- Output Impedance <1 kohms
- Signal Level nominal 0 dBv
- Output Level nominal -20dBv
- XLR Connections 1-GND, 2-Hot, 3-Cold
- Options Pre/Post EQ, L/R Ch. in stereo mode
- Power Requirements Idle 450mA @9V. Max 750mA @9V (with headphones at max output level)