Open Box, New Amp with Full Warranty, Out of Box, Missing Packaging
About This Listing
Loaded with two 10" drivers, this Magni 500 pumps out a rock-solid 300 watts and features an XLR output and on-board 4-band EQ with bright and notch filters.
EBS Magni 500 Bass Combo Amplifier
The EBS Magni 500 combos are professional sounding, competitive bass combos incorporating the awarded Reidmar lightweight amp design. They benefit from the Soft Clip technique (known from the EBS Reidmar amplifiers) that preserves the solid bottom on higher volumes. The excellent analog preamp offers highly effective filters and is equipped with the useful Notch-filter, to prevent feedback that may evolve from certain frequencies in some venues.
The EBS Magni 500 combos are ported on the front AND back, for better bass response, especially in smaller venues.
Enjoy the seamlessly controlled onboard Compressor, the aux input option to play along to music, and the output to connect your headphones. With the balanced XLR-output, you can connect your amp to front-of-house or recording device without need of an external DI-box.
- Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design
- Soft Clip design for preserved solid bottom at high volume
- 4-band EQ with Bright and Notch filters
- High efficiency speakers for best tonal character
- Double-ported cabinet (front and back)
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Available in 2x 10" and 1x 15" full range configurations with tweeters
- Speakon output to extend the combo with an extra 8 ohm cabinet
- Switchable between 120/230V
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift
- Headphones output
- Line Out
- Effects loop.
- Comes with protective cover
- EBS Magni 500 - 210
- Dust cover included
- Configuration: 2x 10" + tweeter
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20k Hz
- Power Rating: 300 W RMS
- Height: 22"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Weight: 46.7 lbs